June 27, 2009

Lazy.

Well, here I am, updating because I feel like I should. Nothing new to say, really. Overall, I'm contented with life besides the occasional interpersonal setbacks and internal tantrums. Days have been busy, hazy and fast, and my dreams have been vivid and overdrawn, per the usual. In high school, teen-ages ago, I used to compare key components of my dreams against various decoding "dictionaries," but these days they don't tell me anything about myself, maybe just about the generic perceptions of other people. Life, waking or sleeping, is in the eye of the beholder, and I am more privy to all my facets than most-if-not-all beholders. (I might not share well with others, but I share everything with myself.) Most everyone else just focuses on one aspect, actual or not, scattering me-myself to pieces across a plane of unconsciously willful misunderstanding. I am what I am, that is to say. For better or for worse, but always striving for best. And I find myself knowing all that I do and more of what I don't, and am thankful for my wealth of self-insight.

Now, putting that into action....

No comments: